Public UTorrent Slapped! The Movie

??????

??????

directors - Alex Magaña; 2018; genres - Comedy; Writers - Matt Lowe; 103 votes; Alex (Alex Magaña) and Matt (Matt Lowe) are best friends who are complete opposites. Alex is responsible, in-shape and lonely. Matt is immature, overweight and smothered. Secretly, they envy each other"s lives and after a strange encounter with a magical bum, swap bodies. Realizing neither had it as easy as they thought, they embark on a crazy journey to get their lives back.

I was intrigued by those precarious, funny, awkward and sometimes disgustingly gross life events that must have affected most all of us during those late teen and early twenties. I was never in a fraternity but I did enjoy making fun of those spoiled elitist frats. So basically this film was fun. Characters came across well depicting their internal emotions and reaction. Very cute girls, smart and witty dialog though out. Slapped! The movie page imdb. Slapped the movie baby. Slapped the movie season.

Slapped the movie around. Slapped the movie cast. Slapped the movie in the bible. Slapped the movie donald trump. Slapped the movie girl.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

موسسه علمی - فرهنگی شهید احدی فروشگاه فایل کده Joshua مرکز کنترل دمای رشت سمپاشی ساس و منازل aryatehran محصولات طبیعی الهادی هنرهای دست یلدا وبلاگ پوریا جامعی